We’re looking for future leaders in Technical & Production!
Applications are now open for our 2020 Next Gen Nestlé Graduate Program.
- Work with iconic brands
- Learn in a practical hands on environment
- Guaranteed Position at the end of successful completion
There is more to life at Nestle! Be part of this vision and create a stronger, more sustainable tomorrow.
Your experience with us may cover different brands, different business areas, and even different countries. You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
Imagine yourself as part of a global success story; working with iconic brands, world-class products and highly engaged teams. Now is your chance to realise your potential.
Nestle enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce.
It’s a thrill to walk through a supermarket and see our iconic brands and products in almost every aisle. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like NESCAFÉ, KIT KAT, MAGGI, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our graduates can take:
Operations Performance Manager
As well as: Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer
In your chosen area, we'll support you to:
- Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
- Grow and develop your leadership abilities
- Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
Why Join Us?
In the Next Gen Nestlé program you always have an active role to play. This means that you can put into practice everything you've learned because you'll have real responsibilities on real projects in different areas across the business.
You'll experience our culture and live our values - with consumers at the heart of everything we do. You're also part of a global story, working for the largest FMCG in the world.
Through all of this it's important to know that you're not alone. Throughout the program you'll be coached and supported by the amazing teams behind our iconic brands. You'll also have your own tailored learning and development program and be working in a team of inspiring people.
What can you expect as a Next Gen Nestlé Graduate?
- A two year rotational graduate program supported by a tailored learning and development plan to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
- Opportunities to lead projects and demonstrate what you’ve learnt across management of projects and people, safe work practices and being a team leader of high performance teams
- Broad experience and exposure across our Technical & Production function including Manufacturing Quality and Line Management
You'll learn to embody the Nestlé Continuous Excellence philosophy: zero waste, one team and 100% engagement.
Best of all upon completion of the program we commit to placing you in a permanent role.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking to discover graduates with leadership potential and commercial acumen. Graduates who are driven for results, innovative and are adaptable will succeed within our highly regarded Technical & Production team.
Eligibility for the Next Gen Nestlé Graduate program
- A completed University Degree majoring in Engineering (Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic) in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
- Ability to work in Australia – permanent residency or citizenship
- A current valid drivers licence
- Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia or New Zealand
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us in our Next Gen Nestlé Graduate Program whereyou will see a world of opportunity open up and discover there’s more to life at Nestlé.
Zip together the following files and upload to your online application:
- Scanned copy of your valid drivers Licence
- Scanned copy of your most recent academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of your Citizenship, permanent residency or Australian passport
- A copy of your most recent CV
Applications close 21 April 2019.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.