The Youth Transitions Support Pilot Program
The Youth Transitions Support Pilot Program can help you get into education or training, look for work and build your contacts.
If you are aged between 15-25 years and from a refugee or migrant background you can join this free program located in Hume.
Program partners include:
- Brotherhood of St Laurence (BSL) Ecumenical Migration Centre
- Arabic Welfare Inc.
- Banksia Gardens Community Services
- Centre for Multicultural Youth
- Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre
- Victorian Arabic Social Services
- Hume City Council - Economic Development Department
For more information please contact:
- BSL's Ecumenical Migration Centre - 9422 5650