How to address selection criteria (KSC)
The way you respond to key selection criteria is critical to getting an interview.
If you don’t respond to the selection criteria in your application, there is a good chance you may not get interviewed — no matter how qualified or experienced you are. So be sure to respond if the job posting asks you to.
If you are not sure or would like to discuss on how best to address KSC then this session is for you.
The session will look at:
- Number of words needed when addressing KSC
- What recruiters are looking for when reading your key selection Criteria
- Use of SAO / STAR approach to write your responses
- How to describe your relevant skills, experience and personal qualities
- Increase your chance of getting an interview
Date: Wednesday 25 September 2019
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Bookings Required. Please call 9205 2602 or 9356 6765 to book.
** Participants need to bring a hard copy of their current resume with them to the session.
** For Hume residents only