Hospitality Internships on Offer
Do you want to work in the hospitality industry but don’t have the right skills?
Hospitality Internships are currently on Offer!
This Youth PaTH Program is designed to support young people to gain entry level hospitality training and work experience they need to get and keep a job.
We are now seeking expression of interests from job seekers living in Hume, with a genuine interest in the hospitality industry and who would like to take part in the program.
- Registrations: open until 18th December 2018
- Industry Awareness Info Session: 7th January 2019
- Training program due to commence: 15th January 2019
- Internships due to commence: End of February 2019
What will be offered?
- Entry level training
- Industry specific certification may be available such as Safe Food Handling Practices, Responsible Service of Alcohol and Barista training
- Up to six weeks of industry placement with a local business
- Ongoing support throughout the program.
To register your interest please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you eligible to take part?
You may be eligible to take part in the program if you are living in Hume, aged 15 – 24, are on income support, are registered with jobactive provider and have mutual obligation requirements.