Broadmeadows business who is a leader in the design and manufacture of Architectural Lighting for large scale Commercial, Residential, Retail and Government projects. Due to continued growth we are expanding our team and recruiting Factory Technicians to learn and grow with the business.
Reporting to the Production Manager and working with a skilled team of manufacturing professionals, you will be trained in all facets the manufacturing process. This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Operate a range of machinery and tools across the fabrication and assembly process.
- Ensure all work orders are completed on time and to specification.
- Maintenance and cleaning of work area, machinery and equipment.
- Ongoing contribution to improve efficiency and output across the manufacturing process.
- General duties as directed by the Production Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Trade Qualifications or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining safety & quality standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret detailed drawings and follow instruction.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Must have full working rights.
- Must have licence and car
We are recruiting for multiple roles across multiple disciplines.
The business is in a state of the art, purpose build facility in Broadmeadows that opened in February 2021. Salary is negotiable based on experience and we offer career advancement opportunities, a friendly, dynamic working environment, and a positive team culture.
If you are manufacturing professional looking for career with a rapidly growing, Australian owned business and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
For more information please contact Connie on 0409 825 280
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: