Broadmeadows business is a leader in the design and manufacture of architectural lighting for large scale commercial, residential, retail and government projects. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are recruiting an Accountant to join the team and support the business in the delivery of world class lighting projects.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Supply Chain, Sales and Manufacturing teams and provide a range of support across the day-to-day accounting and finance functions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing of Purchasing and Overhead invoices for by end of month.
- Process accounts receivable and reconcile customer account, including debtors.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review. This includes all balance sheet accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, accruals, prepayments and deposits received.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist with GL reconciliation, analysis, reporting, general administration, and ad hoc tasks.
- Support the onboarding of new staff and HR administration.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience supporting Finance, Procurement and Sales functions.
- Attention to detail and ability to provide timely and accurate work.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Advanced excel skills.
- Experience using MYOB and ideally SharePoint.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and growing environment.
If you are a Graduate Accountant looking to work with a rapidly growing company and meet the above requirements, please apply now with Cover Letter and Resume,
For more inforamtion please contact Connie on 0409 825 280.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: