Our client is the largest Australian owned and operated pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all States as well as New Zealand.
They are looking for confident forklift operators to join their warehouse team.
Skills and experience required:
- Valid forklift licence (LF)
- Previous experience loading/unloading trucks
- Previous warehouse experience
- Available 5 days a week. Monday - Friday
- Reliable transport
- Confidently pass a drug and alcohol assessment.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Counterbalance forklift operations
- Put aways
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- General warehouse duties
- Work Monday to Friday
- Day and Afternoon shifts available
- $27 - $31 an hour.
- Two locations - Reservoir & Craigieburn
- Room for career development/progression
- Reservoir location
If you believe this job is suitable for you please APPLY NOW!
Only applicants who have the above experience will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: