When your main ingredient is love for what you do, and who you do it for it stops being a job and becomes a full-blown obsession.
Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, built on a foundation of quality, compassion and integrity. From our restaurants to our food, to every quirky member of the extended Schnitz team - it’s these values that come together and make our dedicated, passionate family business thrive.
And with restaurants across the country, it’s clear that we’re onto something special.
Our passion is to serve real food that makes people happy and to do this, we need the right people. People passionate about pan-cooked schnitzels.
We search for people who are the best fit for the team, but we also value your unique qualities. Because it’s a human connection that makes the Schnitz experience special.
- Assist the Management Team in the training and mentoring of Team Members
- Run shifts including opening and closing the store
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring our guests have a memorable experience
- Assisting Management with stock takes and processing deliveries
- Overseeing stations to ensure they are running efficiently
- Addressing and resolving customer queries or complaints
- Experience in end-to-end shift running, stock-takes and ordering goods
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team
- You’re a natural leader with the potential to progress
- You are passionate about mentoring and supporting members of the team
- You're a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service
- Have the ability to work casually with flexible availability
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture built on trust, respect and fun
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand
- You might be a Schnitzel expert, but you don’t need leadership experience. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
We will give you the tools and training you need to succeed in the role! If you think you fit the bill, apply now using the below form. We are looking for candidates with flexible availability.
To be considered for this role please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Experience: Customer service : 1 year (minimum)
Work Eligibility: Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident)
Work Remotely: No
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: