Casual Operator Roles
Stabilised Pavements of Australia
Stabilised Pavements Group is focused on delivering pavement construction, rehabilitation and maintenance solutions that are cost-effective, sound in design to deliver longevity and environmental sustainability.
We are currently seeking to employ a number of drivers, based out of our Craigieburn depot.
Minimum Requirements are :
- An HR Licence (however HC is preferable)
- Be able to demonstrate suitable experience in plant operation
- Be prepared to travel throughout New South Wales (and possibly interstate)
- Have a focus on maintaining a safe and productive work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below and attach your resume including information on your work history, qualifications/certifications plus nominated referees in support of your application.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment fitness for work testing, including a comprehensive medical, and Drug & Alcohol test.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: