Staff Australia Recruitment Services P/L
We have a great opportunity for experienced Production Assistants to join a reputable printing organisation located in Craigieburn.
Our client, located in Craigieburn is currently looking for experienced production assistants to join their team. This role is an opportunity to work in a great environment with a work life balance and access to a fully catered canteen.
What's on offer?
- Northern suburbs location
- $30+ Per hour
- Varied shifts options available - 8 hour and 12 hour shift structures
- Ongoing casual assignment
Duties will include, although not limited to:
- Working in a manufacturing environment.
- Assisting in various functions within the manufacturing area
- Counting, consolidating and quality inspections on the product
- Participate in continuous improvement and OHS&E
- Provides on-the-job training and assessment
- Moving products within the production area
- Utilising pallet trolleys and lifting aids
- Assisting the machine operators when required
- Loading and unloading of product from the machine
- Conducting basic troubleshooting and escalating safety, quality and equipment issues
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Have a clear police record
- Have at least 2 years' production or manufacturing experience
- Machine operating experience
- Ability to work day, afternoon and night rotating shifts
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a current photo ID (driver's license/passport)
- Be committed to completing the full tenure of the assignment
- Be able to complete a medical check including drug and alcohol screening
- Be able to complete a detailed background check
- Have current and valid work rights to be employed in Australia
- Attention to detail
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: