Recruitment Vision is seeking machine operator's with a trade or degree qualification for an opportunity with a forward thinking organisation that puts effort and emphasis into having a diverse and highly engaged company culture. This amazing opportunity is based in Craigieburn with one of Australia's largest brick manufactures who is looking for candidates with a high work ethic and proficient communication skills as you develop inclusive and and high performing relationships within your new work team.
Skills and Experience required
- Must have some form of trade qualification/Degree or Cert 4 qualification
- Able and willing to work in manufacturing environment and conditions (e.g. dust, noise, heat etc).
- Work overtime, and varied hours based on operational requirements.
- Work to a shift roster,
- Undertake additional duties as required and during periods of leave for other staff
- Ability to operate manufacturing machinery in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Perform problem solving and fault finding tasks to identify and resolve machine issues/breakdowns
Role requirements, (not limited to)
- Sets up, operates and cleans mechanical equipment
- Operate machine safely to specified manufacturing levels to achieve maximum production numbers/levels/units.
- Performs routine cleaning, housekeeping and maintenance of machines.
- Performs basic problem solving and diagnosis of machine issues and escalates non‑routine issues to maintenance team for resolution
- Liaise with maintenance team on breakdowns and preventative maintenance to minimise downtime.
- Checks output for quality and conformity to product specification and ensure all Quality Control requirements are met.
- Keep production, down‑time and quality records in accordance with company procedures and requirements.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new role with a great team within a highly reputable organisation. If this sounds like a role for you don’t hesitate to apply as this role is sure to be filled quick! for any further details don't hesitate to call Kyle on 0409 078 404
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: