Manager In Training
- Permanent Part-time role available at our Craigieburn store
- Lots of perks, including bonus incentives and a fun team culture
- Great work-life balance with a friendly roster – every second weekend off!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Based at our Craigieburn store, this part-time role will involve working 54 hours over a fortnight including every second weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Participation in and completion of the management development training program
- Providing expert professional customer service at all times
- Developing strong product knowledge to assist customers in making the best product choice.
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Contributing to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping
- Induction of new team members
- Completing administrative tasks in the absence of the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely connect with your customers
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- Competency in POS systems and Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work effectively
- A strong attention to detail
To reward you for your efforts, we offer an attractive salary package, bonus incentives, paid birthday leave, generous staff discounts and on-site parking. Not your average retailer, our rosters will offer you a great work-life balance with every second weekend off.
To set you up for success, we will invest in providing you with extensive training, including formal classroom sessions, on-the-job training and online learning modules. We will invite you to attend seasonal catalogue launches to give you a sneak peek of upcoming trends and products, and we offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: