Foreman / Supervisor Sub-divisions
Your new company is a privately owned national construction company operating a fully integrated civil infrastructure group with over 40 years' experience. Join one of the largest urban development contractor's in Victoria to deliver , residential and commercial land development as well as minor infrastructure upgrades.
They work to build successful partnerships to achieve suitable solutions, at a competitive price.
They work with both large and smaller builder's on projects including private and government schools in conjunction with VicRoads
Projects in value up to $50mil
Your new role
- Ensure work sites are operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Manage and supervise site staff and subcontractors;
- Ensure works comply with client specifications and company procedures;
- Manage onsite documentation efficiently;
- Recording daily activities and cost tracking;
- Assist with the programming of and procurement for the project;
- Deliver works with your project team to forecast budget and delivery dates;
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key stakeholders;
- Promote and develop a strong safety culture;
- Continually improve the skill level of our site workforce;
- Have an excellent attention to detail;
- Deliver high quality work, while adhering to timelines
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements of Candidates
- High quality work, while following and adhering to timelines
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with duties
- A genuine opportunity to develop, with a development plan including clear achievable goals to track your career progression.
- Local work, with a steady pipeline in surrounding areas near home for you!
- Top pay within your discipline
Interested in a possible role, or not quite for you but looking for work. Apply or give me a call on 0424 260 276
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: