Gluing Assistant /factory Hand
AMR Hewitts PrintPackaging P/L
Located in Tullamarine, within a successful family manufacturing business which has been in operation over 40 years. Due to the purchase of a new gluing machine, we are seeking to increase our staff in our gluing department.
We are looking for someone that fits into and be part of the team on our glue-line with some experience in feeding and packing products.
The Key responsibilities of the role include: -
· Organise products to be fed into the glue machine
· Pack glued products into boxes
· Identify any QA issues and notify the Leading Hand to rectify issues
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills: -
· Good communication skills
· Eye for detail
· Is a team player,
· Can listen to instructions and carry them out
If you believe you have what it takes to be an exceptional member of our team, please write, in word format why you believe that you will be an ideal candidate for this role.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full Time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Packing and sorting cartons would be an advantage
Required licence or certification: Licence or Photo ID
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: