Associate Director Services & Consultancy Sourcing
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
As CSL’s Global Procurement Strategy continues to grow and mature, an opportunity is available for an Associate Director to globally lead our Services and Consultancy categories. Managing a significant portfolio spend, you will be responsible for delivering our Managed Service Provider (MSP) program globally and Professional Services across the entire CSL group (CSL, CSL Behring and Seqirus)
Your Accountabilities In This Role
- Lead a global procurement team to support all regions in which CSL operates
- Fully accountable for the execution of strategy, support standardisation and category design across Professional Services and Consultancy
- Influence, drive change and be a trusted advisor with key global leaders across HR, Finance and Legal
- Key ownership over the global implementation of the MSP program
- Lead steering committees across your categories
- Facilitate key global transformational projects and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Recommend, develop and implement improvements to supplier relationships
- Proven experience in sourcing, procurement and supply chain across indirect categories
- Experience with MSP programs and Consultancy category management is desirable but not essential
- Creative problem solving, excellent presentation and strong influencing skills to drive beneficial outcomes for the business and suppliers
- Leadership experience, and an ability to motivate, engage and develop talent
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed environment in a proactive, collaborative manner
Worker Sub Type
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: