Labourpower Recruitment Services specialises in labour hire solutions for businesses in key industry sectors right across Australia and we pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and have effective processes in place to match the right candidate to the right job every time.
Labourpower has partnered with a long established and a highly respected manufacturer, distributor and installer servicing the Australian outdoor leisure market. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Forklift Driver to join their busy team based in their Campbellfield facility.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor this important role is required to support the increased demand for products being received and dispatched through the warehouse.
- Current Forklift License and minimum 2 years experience
- Picking and packing of products and preparing these for dispatch
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Quality control and checking goods received
- Operating all mechanical equipment including Forklifts in a safe manner
- Use of hand tools as required
- Heavy lifting of products
- Packaging and labelling of stock
- Participate in stock-takes and weekly cycle counts
- Prepare delivery run sheets and complete consignment notes
- Must be able to follow guidelines and safe practices of work
- Experienced with checking delivery sheets and goods inward
- Competent computer skills or the ability to learn
- Reliability with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication; able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent with completing associated paperwork
- Must be a hard worker and physically fit
- Ability to work well under pressure
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY NOW button below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: