Sales & Warehouse Coordinator
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
We are currently seeking a Sales & Warehouse Coordinator to join our Inside Sales team based at our Broadmeadows office in Melbourne. Reporting to the Inside Sales Supervisor, you will provide a professional service to customers, while also monitoring and maintaining warehouse inventory.
- Face-to-face customer interaction, including handling sales and enquiries;
- General office duties, such as answering phone queries and processing orders;
- Providing quotes for standard items and supporting the Sales team with sales / after sales support;
- Picking and dispatching of customer orders;
- Local inventory management, stock checks, and preparing stock transfer orders; and
- General warehouse maintenance.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Previous experience in face-to-face customer service roles;
- Strong administration and coordination skills;
- An understanding of warehouse stock / inventory management; and
- While not essential, previous exposure to fire safety systems will be viewed favourably.
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI Awards - Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program.
- JOB ID: HRD109665
- Category: Sales
- Location: 55 Northcorp Boulevard,Broadmeadows,VICTORIA,3047,Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: