AMB is a consolidation business based in Campbellfield, VIC.
Qualifications & experience
Minimum 2 Years previous experience as a forklift operator in a fast paced warehouse or transport environment.
- Tasks & responsibilities
- Daily safe operation of forklifts.
- Receiving of goods inwards and outwards.
- Manual handling
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks.
- Maintaining a clean and organised store.
- Maintaining a safe and productive store area.
- Must be able to work un-supervised.
- Process data entry of warehouse goods received using inventory management software.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- forklift operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- order picking forklift truck (LO class) (Preferred)
- forklift truck (LF Class) (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: