Boilermaker - Welder - Fitter
RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM PTY LTD
INDUSTRY SPECIALIST-ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- REF NUMBER 615
- Northern suburbs
- Start now
- Welding and Boilermaking duties.
This successful Engineering business in the Northern suburbs with a strong stable history in Engineering and Fabrication solution in various industries has a vacancy for a perm boilermaker welder that likes variety.
- They are looking for a Qualified Trades person that likes various duties from boilermaking duties, fitting (machine building), and welding.
- You will need to be flexible with your skills and be willing to move around the section.
- You will work from engineering drawings and do jobbing type work. Working with medium to heavy plate doing single and multi pass welds.
- We need someone that like variety and likes to take control of the job and is a natural problem solver.
- We also need a team player as everyone within the workshop works as a team and most people are multi-skilled.
- Some of the work will be machine builds, structural, stainless, hard facing, On-Site Fabrication, Mig and Tig Welding working with Mild-steel, Aluminium & Stainless Steel. We need a good all rounder.
- This position is ideal for someone that likes variety and wants to work within a quality team and likes clean modern environments.
- Will pay excellent wages for the right person.
TO APPLY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Trade qualifications
- Boilermaking / Welding experience
- Mig & Tig Welding
- Fitting skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Team player.
Great Opportunity for driven individuals who are looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong stable company. Wages will depend on your skills.
Send resume to: Edward Busuttil or Fiona Miles
Via the APPLY button
Phone 03 9696 6520 - 7 days - 9am to 9pm
All enquirers are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SPECIALIST
ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: