ABOUT THE COMPANY
Australian owned with the head office based in Melbourne's north. 30+ years of constant growth, our client is moving into an exciting period of grow with IT at the forefront of all developments
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client are looking to add an experienced Customs Classifier/Compiler in a role that will progress into a Customs Brokers role. Work closely with an experienced brokers on CW1 in a paperless environment, this role covers both classifying and compiling operations
* Accurately compile/classify & value import and export products
* Accurately update systems databases with appropriate information
* Ensure shipments are cleared within specified timeframes
* Liaise professionally with customers, internal and external
* Build strong relationships external stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 5+ years classifying experience
* Ideally you will have finished or currently be completing a recognised customs course
* Excellent communication and presentation
* A business focused mind and the drive to succeed
* Advanced computer skills, exposure to Cargowise preferred
Professional office environment with a strong focus on training and development. With well-produced and regularly updated operating procedures in place, our client is committed promote development and operational excellence within its people.
* Opportunity to complete brokers licence
* Paperless, CW1 work process
* Tullamarine location
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Bennett on 0409 137 399.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates and our community are very important to us.
Therefore, we will be completing all of our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: