Labourpower Recruitment Services specialises in labour hire solutions for businesses in key industry sectors right across Australia and we pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and have effective processes in place to match the right candidate to the right job every time.
Labourpower has partnered with one of the world's largest freight management and supply chain organisations. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced LO Operators based in their Tullamarine facility.
This is an ongoing casual role that requires experienced and licensed LO Forklift Operators. We are looking for someone who is able to use their experience, initiative, and complete manual tasks as part of their daily duties.
- Forklift Operation - LO Picker
- Manual lifting
- General warehouse tasks
- RF Scanning
- Working to KPI's
- A minimum of 12 months experience operating an LO Picker (mandatory)
- Hold a current LO and LF Licence (mandatory)
- Be able to go 8 High on LO
- Must have RF Scanning Experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Be willing and able to complete any manual handling tasks as required
- Be reliable, punctual and use initiative
- Must be able to follow guidelines and safe practices of work
- Reliability with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication; able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent with completing associated paperwork
- Must be a hard worker and physically fit
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be willing to undertake a National Police Check
Monday to Friday – Day shift
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY NOW button to upload your resume.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: