Night Gaming Supervisor
WOODS & CO RECRUITMENT
Gladstone Park, VIC
Woods & Co Hospitality have partnered with these busy, multifaceted establishments located North-West of the CBD. These establishments are busy restaurant, bistro, TAB and bar venues requiring experienced, fun, and outgoing Night Gaming Supervisors to join their team.
Working closely with the Venue Manager this position would be suitable for someone who is hands-on, with strong gaming room management experience including TAB or in pub style venues who wants to take their career to the next level.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated exceptional customer service, be able to lead their team by example and have a strong all-round experience in a busy, multi-facet, fast paced environments, and the willingness to grow within the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Great Remuneration
- Full Time
- Onsite Parking
- Staff meals
- Genuine Career Progression
- Great team environment and culture
- Immediate start
- Be a team player and lead by example
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Gaming room
- Hands on approach in your leadership
- Manage daily reporting procedures
- Have experience in a similar role
- Manage to open and closing procedures
- Cash handling skills including cash up and daily reconciliations
- Area Management and oversight including the floor, bar, kitchen, security, and TAB
- Oversee the daily operations of the venue, sometimes autonomously
- Have a passion for quality food, beverages, and service
What do you need?
- At least 3 years’ experience as an autonomous Duty Manager or similar in fast pace venues
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Weekend, night, and public holiday availability
- Tab accreditations and experience is a bonus
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to implement operations within the licensing requirements of the venue
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team and lead by example
- Want to work long term and progress your career with the business
- Relevant RSA, RCG (essential), Gaming License (preferable)
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: