Cnc Laser Operator
UNIQUE METALS LASER
An opportunity exists to join Unique Metals Laser which is one of Australia's most successful laser cutting facilities with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction across a range of client industries. We provide high precision cutting and fabrication solutions for a diverse range of materials, including different grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Unique Laser are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed individual to join our production team based in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
You will be responsible for operating CNC Laser cutting machines, ensuring component quality, materials handling, operating a forklift, cleaning of work area, tools and ad hoc tasks.
An industry background in engineering, fabrication or laser/plasma cutting would give you good grounding to be successful for this job
Duties will include:
- Operating a CNC Laser cutting machine
- Ensure component quality
- Materials handling
- Operating a forklift
- Cleaning of work area and tools
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Production Manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous minimum 2 years' experience as Laser / Plasma Operator, desirable
- Hold a current Australian forklift licence is essential
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be available to work in shift environments
- Be reliable, honest and hardworking
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Full machine operation training will be provided
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical which will include a drug & alcohol test.
Must have Australian work rights
Apply now for your next exciting and unique job with a growing and successful company
For more information about Unique Metals Laser, visit our website at www.uniquelaser.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: