GENERAL MANAGER PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS
General Manager Production and Operations
- Full Time 8-4pm Monday to Friday
- Base salary is $65-$70,000 per annum plus Super
- Desirable : a CDL licence to drive a truck and a Forklift licence
The role of factory manager is responsible for all aspects of factory management as well as logistics and operations for a business that manufacture food products to the international marketplace in Campbelfield.
Managing and supporting business outcomes at both strategic and tactical levels, is a vital part of this role.
This role will also involve ongoing involvement in delivering key change management projects as they arise. This will include operational reviews and reporting, setting up of systems and processes, and project management of new product delivery ideas and food manufacturing innovation.
- Forward Plan for the ongoing timing of planting and harvesting based on order volumes and staffing requirements
- Undertake the supervision of cleaning and maintenance of the factory
- Ensure all legislative requirements are complied with and certifications achieved
- Manage the logistics chain
- Ensure all equipment is part of an overall asset management plan
- Forward plan for future equipment requirements
- Continuously improve technology as required and when cost effective
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- Manage logistics in relation to the production of broccoli sprout capsules with third party providers
- Manage logistics in relation to all company products
- Investigate new packaging options as the need arises and when new technology is available
- Negotiate pricing and service delivery with new suppliers to get the best outcomes for the business
- Keep abreast of new innovations in relation to seed variety, equipment, packaging, factory enhancements etc
- Liaise with scientists and laboratories in relation to sending & receiving samples for testing
- Assist in the update and development of nutritional panels for all products
ADMINISTRATION & STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Development of quarterly report to CEO.
- Manage statistics and reporting from MYOB
- Undertake annual stock takes and provide regular stock control reports
- Sign off invoices to be paid and
- Lead and manage all staff located the factory
For more information please call 9205 2858, click on APPLY and include a cover letter and resume including your suitable skills and experience.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: