Planning & Purchasing Coordinator
Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Located at our Tullamarine Rigid Packaging site and reporting to the Strategic Planner, this role comes with a high degree of responsibility & autonomy. In this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for detailed scheduling of rigid plastic products and raw material purchasing.
This role works across the planning and purchasing functions, gaining essential practical experience with a view to medium term opportunities in supply chain, planning purchasing or logistics.
- Manage the detailed scheduling & planning for Case Ready products across the site work centers.
- Communicate with Customer Service and Sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain purchase requisitions.
- 3rd party raw material forecasting to lead time
- Manage business systems and reporting for area of responsibility
- Participate in all Supply Chain Team safety initiatives.
A detailed job description is available. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Degree qualified preferably in a business related discipline, preferably in Supply Chain.
- Experience in a planning scheduling role within a manufacturing environment.
- Analytically minded with attention to detail.
- Supply Chain knowledge
- Problem solving capability
- Experience with SAP or similar.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems an advantage.
- High level of competence in Microsoft applications including Excel.
- Be driven by continuous improvement, proactive and ability to learn rapidly
- CPIM APICS certification preferred.
- Ability to interact and influence at levels above and below own role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: