Support Worker - Craigieburn
- Job no: A7AJ6
- Categories: Support Work
- Multiple positions available
- Sleepover shifts available
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
Working with the Australian Home Care team, you will be a Disability Support Worker in Kalkallo, near Craigieburn. We are looking to fill multiple positions.
Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
- Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care
- Supporting overnight shifts with active and non-active sleepovers
- Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
- Working collaboratively with other support staff
We are looking for a passionate and reliable person who enjoys helping to improve the life of others. To do well in this role, you will have at least 12 to 24 months' experience in the field working as a Support Worker and Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support.
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We Offer You
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
- Opportunities to work closely with highly experienced and passionate professionals who love what they do
- Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
- Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Worker.pdf
- Published on 16 Oct 2020, 12:08 AM
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: