BOB JANE T MARTS
Bob Jane T-Marts has a great opportunity available for an experienced Wheel Aligner to join Sunbury's fast paced team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for people who have mechanical aptitude and genuine interest in the industry who want to make a career within a family business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing wheel alignments in accordance to OE specifications
- Diagnosing and rectifying wheel alignment issues
As well as assisting with:
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Diagnosing tyre damage & wear
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Performing puncture repairs conforming to relevant standards
- Selecting correct tyres tubes and rims and accessories
- Providing high standard of customer service in a professionally presented environment
ABOUT BOB JANE T-MARTS:
Founded in 1965, Bob Jane T-Marts has established itself as Australia’s leading independent tyre retailer and has a national network of franchised and company owned tyre retail stores that provide exceptional service across approximately 150 stores nationwide.
Embracing over 50 years of experience, Bob Jane T-Marts remains the most trusted name for tyres, wheels and batteries in Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experience & attributes.
- A current manual driver’s licence - Essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Have a cheerful "Can do" Attitude
- To be punctual & reliable
- To have good communication skills
- Previous tyre fitting, balancing and fault diagnosis experience preferred, but not essential
- Sound knowledge and adherence to OH&S practices
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Appropriate Australian working rights
- Have a genuine interest in the industry
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development
In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop your technical skills through ongoing training and development, career progression and job security in an industry leader as well as other employee benefits.
Please include a cover letter and resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you're ready to join Australia's No. 1 team in tyres,
please apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: