ANYTIME FITNESS CLUB ROLES
- Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Ongoing support and training
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free gym membership
About the role
Looking for an employed (not contracted) Personal Trainer that is confident in using their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise to members. We also require you have the ability to design a variety of fitness programs, have the ability to instruct, to assist clients and member’s personal health and fitness goals.
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Previous experience in Personal Training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Highly motivated
- Have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Be passionate about health and fitness and changing people’s lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- Proactive, organised and driven to achieving goals
- High level of integrity
- Can-do attitude
Work with Anytime Fitness - the number one global fitness club chain – also ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's Top Global Franchise list. Don't miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven and inspired team!
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to help you being the best you can be.
About the benefits
We support our team members with an hourly wage (plus bonus), complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: