Cpp Trades Assistant
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
- Must be able to differentiate colours
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times
- Must be able and willing to wear a respirator
- Must be able and willing to work overtime
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Risk of Electrical Shock
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyones safety.
- TThis position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: