Quality Control Microbiologist
CSL Ltd, an ASX Top 5 company is undergoing significant growth across all areas of our organisation. We are looking to appoint a qualified Quality Control Microbiologist to work on a part-time time maternity leave contract until September 2020. The working days for this role will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays strictly
Reporting to the Test Lab Team leader, your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Perform all routine microbiological testing in a timely manner.
- Follow SOPs and Test procedures at all times and ensure safe work environment.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained /prepared in accordance with approved procedures
- General laboratory housekeeping and ordering of consumable
• Data entry in LIMS• Assist with the preparation, review and update of Standard Operating procedures, Test procedures
- Complete departmental self-inspections when requested
- Participate in investigation of out of specification and Invalid results as required.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Degree in Microbiology or Science with further studies in Microbiology or equivalent
- Knowledge or working experience in performing test method validations or method suitability testing
- Familiar with the USP/BP/EP compendia requirements
- Good knowledge of the TGA (PICs) and FDA requirements is desirable
- Experience within laboratory is desirable
- Strong GDP and GLP knowledge
- Ability to work alone or with a small team
- Ability to communicate effectively
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV and covering letter. Applications close Sunday 15th September.
Employment screening, including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience and stated qualifications, Australian working rights and other relevant checks form part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients' needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, inherited respiratory disease, and neurological disorders. The company's products are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation, burn treatment and to prevent haemolytic disease of the newborn.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 17,000 people, delivering its life-saving therapies to people in more than 60 countries. For more information visit www.cslbehring.com.au
Worker Sub Type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: