Frontline Human Resources
About the Client
Our client is a major manufacturer in Australia with global operations in Asia and America grown to become one of the world's leading privately owned packaging, paper and recycling companies. The company's past, present and future are linked by a commitment to growth, through meeting our customers' needs and the wise use and re-use of scarce resources.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company's overall market share.
- Service Delivery: DIFOT, Quality, System Accuracy, Customer Response
- Warehouse Staff Management
- Inventory Management: Accurate Stock Control, Cyclic Stock Counts, WMS Accuracy
- Cost Management, Forecasting, Tracking
- P&L Responsibility
- HSE Compliance, COR Compliance, Legislative Compliance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Meet service delivery levels / obligations for National contracts
- Meet service delivery levels / obligations for Key Account contracts
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to direct reports and their team(s)
- Set clear goals and accountabilities
About the Candidate
You will have demonstrated experience in managing Warehousing, systems and process activities in complex manufacturing environment. Equally as important is your demonstrated experience in report preparation and presentation to key internal stakeholders / clients.
The ideal candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly Developed Relationship Building - ability to develop rapport easily with all levels within an organisation
- Excellent problem solving - demonstrated numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Drive, tenacity, innovation (creative) and "can do" attitude
- Assertiveness and results focussed
- Thrives in a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment
If you believe you have the right experience, please click APPLY below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: