Commercial Manager - Global Forwarding
Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
As part of Toll Group’s new growth strategy, an opportunity has become available within Toll’s Global Forwarding Division for a Commercial Manager to support and deliver growth from new and existing clients in chosen industry verticals through effective operational leadership.
Reporting to the State Manager, key accountabilities and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Increasing gross profit, EBIT and volumes within areas of responsibility (Account Managers, Customer Relationship Managers, Customer Service, Transport and Operations Finance)
- Building sustainable and strategic relationships between Toll Global Forwarding and the customer
- Driving the delivery of a seamless and professional service that meets and exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Working with Management to improve operational efficiency
- Providing leadership and mentoring to direct reports as required
- Working closely with CRMs to identify opportunities to develop new service offerings
- Working with CRMs and clients to negotiate terms, KPIs, services and pricing including renegotiation of existing contracts
The ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in developing, selling and managing end to end supply chain solutions to major Global Strategic Clients (experience partnering with or working within the Fashion Retail sector is advantageous) coupled with significant experience in a large Global Forwarding environment.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills along with a passion for continuous improvement.
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be an integral part of Toll’s new direction.
For further information contact Anurudda Fonseka on 03 9049 4006, or click 'apply now' to submit your application.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: