The Foodary - Barista - Campbellfield
At The Foodary – our values are Real, Fresh and Fast.
We are looking for Team Members to deliver exceptional customer service who are:
- Real – genuine and unrehearsed
- Fresh – act with energy & new ideas
- Fast – quick to act and efficient
At The Foodary, we’re reinventing convenience – providing customers with great barista coffee, quality on the go food options and convenience and grocery items and are looking for experienced Barista with a passion for food and coffee to join The Foodary team at Campbellfield.
We are currently looking for people who:
- Have a natural affinity for people and love talking to customers and finding ways to make a difference in their day;
- Learns quickly and wants to continue learning new ways to do things;
- Enjoy working in a high energy team;
- Are responsible and can manage payment transactions and follow company procedures;
- Flexibility to work a 7 day rotating roster that include early mornings and evenings
If you’ve had barista experience then get in touch! We will support you with barista and operational training so you’ve got the skills you need. This Customer facing role will offer you lots of variety, the opportunity to learn new skills whilst working with like minded individuals.
We will make sure we look after you too with competitive pay, quality training and real career progression opportunities.
Whether you’re early in your career, returning to work or looking for a change & like to keep busy, this could be a great position to consider.
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete.
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now or visit our Careers website at https://jobs.caltex.com.au/.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: